The warehouse is made up of two departments; Shipping/Production and Receiving.
View our video below for more information about employment in the warehouse.
GENERAL WAREHOUSE TASKS
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Pick products for customer or internal orders
• Able to read, write and communicate well in English
• Understand level one basic math skills – multiplication/division/percentages
• Perform basic data entry
• Able to lift and move boxes up to approximately 70 pounds
• Able to manually load and unload trucks
• Safely operate equipment once trained
• Assist with cycle counts and other inventory verification processes
• Fill pick bins with stock
• Follow packing standards to prepare product for shipping
• May be required to learn and operate specific software for routing shipments
• Perform various housekeeping and safety tasks and duties
• Continue to work to improve speed and accuracy at all tasks
• Dependable and prompt attendance